TrustPort Internet Security 2015 provides critical protection of computer and data from malware and online threats for your Microsoft Windows 10, 8, or 7 personal computer. The program detects viruses and spyware at all entry points to the computer and prevents attempts by hackers to access the computer. It enables not only the continuous monitoring of files being opened but at the same time also scans files from incoming electronic mail or downloaded from the web. It also contains the Portunes module; compatible and synchronized storage of sensitive data on your computer and mobile device.
File system and anti-hacker protection
The basic layer of protection is represented by on-access and on-demand scanning of files and folders. A highly effective double engine set is used for scanning. The new AntiExploit feature prevents downloading of malicious softwarea plus a superior shield looking over your most critical and vulnerable applications that will blocks exploit kits in the browser and in the most frequently misused software.
Reactive and proactive
Both signature scanning and behavioral analysis are at work. A traditional scanner with an continuously updated virus database detects and stops most threats. Heuristic analysis takes care of the rest.
Automated updates and upgrades
The virus database gets automatically updated in specified intervals, staying ready for new incoming threats. With each new version of the software, an automated upgrade is also available.
By calling our firewall intelligent means that it will not ask you about each new application. In most cases, it will accurately evaluate security of the app, and stop it automatically, if necessary.
Email antivirus and antispam
Vast portions of email traffic are occupied by spam. That is why it is so important to have an effective antispam. Occasionally, emails are also abused for virus propagation. That is what we have email antivirus for.
A web filtering module provides a protected environment for children and teenagers online. It enables blocking of predefined content categories. Any changes to parental lock are possible after entering a password.
Antivirus as mobile as you are
The software provides you with a practical way of protecting your flash drives and other removable media. You can install a mobile version of the antivirus on your storage medium; it will stay protected, no matter which computer you use.
TrustPort Internet Security 2015 includes TrustPort Optima which optimizes your Windows PC by:
- Cleaning your computer's temporary directories
- Cleaning your computer's Windows Registry
- Optimizing your file access
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 420 MB available space
- Video Card: Windows Compatible Video Card 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Additional Requirements: Internet access required for download, activation and updates
- Double engine technology - our antivirus core is based on two scanning engines, which may be individually turned on or off for different purposes
- Email protection, Web protection - intelligent firewall - web filtering provides a protected environment for children and teenagers online
- Signature & Heuristic scanning - the antivirus scans the data with the help of a regularly updated virus database plus even completely fresh malware, not yet included in the virus database, can be stopped, using progressive data analysis
- Prevents downloading of malicious software and blocks exploit kits in the browser and in the most frequently misused software
- Preset profiles - simply choose one of the four preset security modes, ranging from a paranoid mode, right down to a silent mode