Total Defense Premium Internet Security is an easy-to-use, all-in-one PC and mobile annual subscription security offering protection for up to 5 devices in a household. Designed specifically for home and home office users, Total Defense Premium Internet Security offers cloud-based online backup with anytime, anywhere access to your important files, and real-time protection against virus and spyware for PCs, mobile phones and tablets. Total Defense Premium Internet Security also introduces industry-leading enhancements in anti-phishing, anti-spam, and automatic USB scanning technologies
Total Defense Premium Internet Security
Easy-to-use, fast, all-in-one Total Defense Premium Internet Security Subscription is designed to secure up to five digital devices from emerging Internet threats.
Total Defense Premium Internet Security is a PC and mobile annual subscription security offering for up to five users and devices designed specifically for home and home office users that includes - Internet Security Suite, Mobile Security, and Online Backup.
Total Defense Internet Security Suite features one of the fast scanning engines in the industry—up to 8x faster than standard security applications— and protects against viruses, rootkits, FakeAV, spam, and other online threats. It provides some industry-leading enhancements in anti-phishing, anti-spam, and automatic USB scanning technologies.
Total Defense Mobile Security is a security solution that combines Total Defense’s anti-malware technology, gPS tracking, and remote handset management capabilities. You can track your child’s mobile phone usage, includ- ing call logs, messages, and contact lists to keep them safe from online predators. Plus, anti-malware for your Android tablet.
Total Defense Online Backup is a cloud-based solution for anytime, anywhere access to your files from your PCor smartphone with one-click sharing and data recovery. Total Defense Online Backup gives you the flexibility to backup multiple PCs with a single account. With Total Defense Online Backup you get offsite, invisible and au- tomatic backups—keeping an Premium version history, so you can roll back to any point in time.
Why choose Total Defense Premium to protect your digital life?
- Continuous coverage for up to five devices
- Convenient billing
- Unmatched experience and industry-grade protection
- Fast scanning
- Global security advisor team
- Updates and upgrades
- Easy to use
- All-in-one security
Key Features: Total Defense Internet Security Suite
- Comprehensive, multi-layered, cloud-based protection: Allows for a significantly larger database of malware and a higher level of protection by scanning files using multiple detection techniques, which complement the scanner resident on the PC.
- Download protection for IE, Chrome, and Firefox: Real-time verification of websites notifying the user of potential dangerous downloads.
- Protection for mobile phones and tablets: Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, and other internet threats that can jeopardize your privacy and damage your smartphone, plus virus and spyware protection for your tablet.
- Download defender: Automatic scan of all internet downloads ensuring infected files are quarantined before they can cause harm.
- Social network protection: Flags dangerous links with real-time detection and protection in social network sites.
- Drive by threat defender: Real-time protection from hidden malware placed on legitimate websites by cybercriminals.
- Anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-phishing: Prevents viruses, worms, rootkits, and trojan horses from infecting your PC, tablet, and mobile device. Keeps spam out of your e-mail inbox using industry-leading technologies such as dKim (domain Keys identified mail) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework). Protects you from phishing attacks, Internet fraud, and malicious websites.
- Personal firewall: Stops intruders from gaining access to your PC, protects your personal information, and prevents damage from malicious programs.
- Parental controls: Helps you protect your child from cyber bullying, online predators, and offensive content by filtering or blocking access to websites, instant messaging programs, and peer-to-peer services.
- Continuous updates: You never have to worry about upgrading to the latest version of software as long as your subscription is active. new virus and spyware signatures are delivered to your PC multiple times per day. With no need to worry about complicated and time consuming product upgrades, it's seamless, automatic, and simple.
- Informative reports: Lets you monitor the status of your system by providing real-time reports that show user activity and system alerts. Every month you receive a consolidated report of the protection you received and the product updates that occurred.
Key Features: Total Defense Mobile Security
- Android phone, Android tablet anti-virus and anti-spyware protection: Guards your Android phone against online threats, device theft, and information misuse. The easy-to use software suite offers comprehensive remote management capabilities, robust intrusion and malware protection, and GPS integration.
- Parental controls: Lets you keep your children safe by monitoring all incoming and outgoing e-mails from their mobile phone, as well as text and multimedia messages. Monitor voice call logs to stay informed about your child's phone activity, and check who your children have been talking to and call durations. The picture viewer allows you to check your child's phone for inappropriate or embarrassing photos that may be intentionally or unintentionally transmitted online, and the contact check feature lets you see who is on your child's list of contacts and take appropriate action if you find someone who seems suspicious.
- Remote lock and wipe: If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use gPS tracking to locate the phone and if you fear your sensitive data may be compromised, you can lock or erase the information from your phone with a few clicks-all remotely from an easy-to-manage PC interface.
- Remote backup: Creating a backup of your mobile files is a breeze with Total Defense mobile Security. With a few clicks, you can copy your files and protect your photos, documents, music, program data, and phone settings from loss. Through the online portal you can quickly restore your data, or even sync your device settings with your Total Defense mobile Security account via an external storage device.
- Remote GPS integration: Allows you to locate your phone quickly and accurately. If you have Total Defense mobile Security installed on a child's phone, you can trace their exact location from their phone. The remote GPS feature is also invaluable in recovering a lost or stolen handset.
- Silent remote control commands: Produces a non-audible phone alert when SMS is sent to communicate with mobile security application.
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware: Keeps your phone protected against the latest malware. Total Defense mobile Security offers advanced heuristic detection and up-to-the-minute definitions to combat increasingly malicious mobile viruses and spyware.
- Online portal: The online portal allows you to lock and unlock your device. If your device is lost or stolen, you can use the device back-up to restore your data. If you cannot find your phone you can activate the "scream" function, which will sound a high pitched alarm, even if the phone is on silent.
- Voice and text spam shield: Filters unsolicited communication and keeps you protected against unwanted text and voice spam.
- Intelligent firewall: Scans and blocks intrusion attempts to guard your privacy. Total Defense mobile Security's intelligent firewall can automatically distinguish malicious program behavior from routine incoming and outgoing signals.
Key Features: Total Defense Online Backup
- Powerful recovery: Keeps all versions of your backup, so you can roll your data back to an earlier version any time you wish. You can see a snapshot preview of your files and versions for any given date and roll it back to that date. If you want your tax records, for instance, you could look for files saved around the date of April 14. With unlimited versioning, you can keep every version of your backup forever, without the worry of losing information because of overwriting files.
- Continuous data protection: A protection module in Total Defense Online Backup for real-time monitoring and backups. This feature monitors files for changes and instantly backs them up. Online backup is engaged every time you click the "save" button.
- Enhanced security and privacy: Be confident your information and files are protected from prying eyes and data thieves using a three-tiered encryption system. Your data is encrypted on your computer first, then it's encrypted in transit, and, finally it is encrypted again in storage. Our industry-leading security is unmatched.
- Enterprise compression and transfer systems: Total Defense Online Backup utilizes high-tech compression technology to read and save only changes made to target files, ensuring smaller upload sizes (as small as 5 KB per day for a 500 MB database) and enabling faster back up of files.
- Intelligent file filters: With Total Defense Online Backup's intelligent file filters, you can back up exactly what you want. You can schedule a backup of all *.doc files or *.xls files. You can even program Total Defense Online Backup to protect the contents of specified folders.
- Flexible scheduling: You can choose when to run Total Defense Online Backup, whether daily, weekly, or instantly. You can set the time interval between backups or perform on-demand backups. Total Defense Online Backup works around your schedule.
- One-click file sharing: With Total Defense Online Backup, you don't have to worry about e-mailing large attachments. One click enables you to share a picture with a friend or a presentation with a client. You can share all your backed-up files, photos, and videos by sending a link through e-mail. It's fast, easy, and worry-free, eliminating bounced emails due to large file attachments or copying to a disk or flash drive ever again.
- Global roaming access: Keep your digital life in sync when you're on the go. Total Defense Online Backup gives you anytime, anywhere access to all your files. No matter where you are, you're only a few clicks away from our backup server grid. You can travel around the globe and have your pictures, presentations, videos, and documents at your fingertips.
Security Suite System Requirements
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit w/SP1 or higher)
- Windows XP (32-bit w/SP3 or higher)
Required for all installations:
- 512 MB RAM
- 800 Mhz or faster processor
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- 600 MB of available hard disk space
- 1024 x 600 or higher resolution
- Internet access
For anti-spam protection:
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 or higher
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or higher
- Windows Mail
- One or more POP3 or Exchange email accounts
For identity theft protection:
- Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 higher
Mobile Security System Requirements
Supported mobile platforms*:
- Android 1.5 or higher
- BlackBerry 4.2 or higher
- Symbian Series 60, 3rd Edition or higher
- Windows Mobile 6.0 or higher
*Mobile data plan required.
Online Backup System Requirements
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit), Professional, Home, Media Center, or XP
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
Required for installation:
- 300Mhz or faster
- 30 MB hard drive space or larger
- High-speed Internet connection recommended
- CD-ROM OR DVD DRIVE (if not installing via electronic download)
- Total Defense Premium $49.99 for first year, $79.99 each additional year
- Premium is 5 user license. After 12 months, credit card is auto billed at $79.99 for the following year
- Continuous Protection: for up to 5 devices in your home. Protect PCs,Smartphones, & Tablets
- Subscription Pricing: annual price, cancel anytime
- Best Value: for homes with 5 or fewer devices
- Free Expert Installation: install and set-up help